To split Ghost image please do following:
- Boot your laptop with Hiren’s CD. Hiren’s CD must contain Ghost32 program. Ghost Explorer also called “image Explorer” is installed alongwith Ghost32 by default. Therefore you don’t have to search for it on Net.
- The laptop HDD must contain server2008 ghost image file .gho
- In ghost32 menu you will find a utility “image explorer”
- Open .gho file in that utility
- Select options from tools menu and specify file size (span size), also check both check boxes given in dialog box.
- Click on and select “compile” from File menu.
- Restart and u will get split gho file into the same folder that contain original ghost image file.
To import .nk2 files into Outlook 2010, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the .nk2 file is in the following folder:
Note The .nk2 file must have the same name as your current Outlook 2010 profile. By default, the profile name is “Outlook.” To check the profile name, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Mail.
- In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type outlook.exe /importnk2, and then click OK. This should import the .nk2 file into the Outlook 2010 profile.
Note After you import the .nk2 file, the contents of the file are merged into the existing nickname cache that is currently stored in your mailbox.
Note The .nk2 file is renamed with a .old file name extension on the first start of Outlook 2010. Therefore, if you try to re-import the .nk2 file, remove the .old file name extension.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.